mainmenu

 
  • Home
  • Article
  • Comic
  • Games
  • Music
  • Video
  • Sitemap
  • About us

Monday, August 26, 2013

Detective Conan 855 - A Detective Solves a Case in a Bar

Comic
Detective Conan

File
855

Title
A Detective Solves a Case in a Bar

Volume
81 / chapter 5

Part of series
3rd

The lighter's fire power is at max.. That's my, the great detective's, principle. You brats reading the Sunday... If you want to become a cool adult like me, live toughly..., even if live is hard! If you need to talk to me, just leave a message with master of this place. When I come around to ut, I'll get back to you. Those of you who don't need to consult me are free. Might, this Saturday or later, want to take a trip over to the cinema...



Detective Conan 855 - A Detective Solves a Case in a Bar



Or visit the complete list here | Comic Download List |
----------------------------------------------------------------- >>> polymerize >>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget