mainmenu

 
  • Home
  • Article
  • Comic
  • Games
  • Music
  • Video
  • Sitemap
  • About us

Thursday, February 02, 2012

Doraemon can be Anyone | Polymerize

A cat without any ears who can act as anyone he wants...

Expeliarmus... Kick 'em... Run... Transform... Hide in the pipe... Get the Jellyfish... Kamehameha... I can't breath... Finally, I have ears... Who want to fight me?... You there!... X-laser... I have ears again... I want to steal your heart... Horray, I am legend... Wachauw... Again and again, I have ears... Eh? What is my code? RX?... Don't worry fellows I'm here...


And I can be more heroic in this picture,,, hehehe...



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ >>> polymerize >>> 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Bird Gadget